Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh No She Didn't!

Sources say that due to the economic crisis, many women are turning to Exotic Dancing as alternate means of income. Now, not at all do I think this is a reputable career, but hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!!

However, if a woman is going to put herself in this situation, she doesn't need to expect to be treated like royalty. There are actually advocacy groups for strippers/exotic dancers to protect their "rights". One is called "Lusty Ladies". Um, I think the moment you sign up for a job like that, you pretty much give up most moral/ethical rights.

I'm thinking of going into it myself if nothing works out soon ;) I was a Red Hot after all! Substitute teacher by day, stripper by night.

But seriously, not that I condone such an occupation, if it will pay the bills for a few months, why not? Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Your opinion? what type of rights do exoctic dancers really have??? And...would you do it??

3 comments:

  1. i would make a valid comment, but all our friends that read this probably know what i'm thinkin and just want me to leave it at that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would I do it? Of course! Do I do it? Well I'll leave that question unanswered! Now, when all of your future employees see this post, I wonder what they will think about you?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of signing Claire next month. I don't think God cares, King David danced naked didn't he?

    ReplyDelete