Thursday, July 30, 2009

What in the World...

Little update on my life. Nathan and I are getting married in 6 short weeks!!! I cannot believe how quickly the summer has flown by! While I am of course stressing about detials, Nathan is shooting the breeze and telling me to chill out!

You all may have heard from the grapevine that have a few jobs...and i feel like I am adding to the number daily! I work about 2 days a week at Ann Taylor Loft, work some weekends with a catering company, have an internship with YMCA Atlanta PR department (work from home), and baby sit a few days a week!! In about 2 weeks, i'll be back to substitute teaching in Cobb County, and I will also be teaching a few dance classes for my mom on Wednesday nights ...

The Lord is very much teaching me not only the value of hard work, but also patience. A friend of mine who has been out of work for quite some time just got a job this week, and I am beginning to realize that until I am content where I am, the Lord has no reason to reward me for my patience.

Meanwhile, Nathan's internship is going GREAT!! We are praying for a full time job to be offered with the city of Sandy Springs right around the time of our wedding.

We signed a lease on an apartment in Kennesaw just the other day, its right off the interstate, so very convenient for him to get to 75, while still keeping me in Cobb County for subbing and such. Wish I had a funny story or something to tell...but life if pretty much at a high stress level right now and I"m just so ready to walk down that aisle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment