Thursday, April 30, 2009

Making Do


It's been a long time since I've written on this thing....but here is a little update on my life.

I am currently employed by my best friend's aunt and uncle. She recently had ACL surgery and basically needed help around the house. So I run errands for her, water plants, take kids to practices. Basically anything she would be doing if she weren't on crutches. Very fun to spend time with such a spiritually grounded woman and pretty lucrative pay!!

Going to Sea Island with a family as their nanny for about 7 days at the end of May....super sweet deal: awesome pay, all expense paid, and the beach :)

Applied for a part time job at Ann Taylor Loft...we'll see

Also applied for a job at a Christian school for the Director of Communications. I know several kids that go to the school, so having their parents as references pull some serious weight.

One last bit of news: I got a random e-mail from the YMCA of Atlanta asking if I was interested in a summer internship with their communications department. Heck yes I am!!! This was totally the Lord, because I submitted my applications to them about 4 months ago, they hired someone else, and are now hiring a second person and remembered my resume. :)


ALSO.....took our engagement pictures the other day and they were so fun! To view all of them go to http://www.shelliallenphotography.com/ click on Clients, and the password is "forever" .

She is awesome!!

1 comment:

  1. ann taylor loft...you would! :)
    good luck with all the jobs!

    ReplyDelete